`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 PRIZM THE CARD GODS HAVE FINALLY SHINED ON ME!!!

RE: 2012 PRIZM THE CARD GODS HAVE FINALLY SHINED ON ME!!!
everyone HAS had their share of bad pulling periods...and everyone wants to vent...this is an appropriate place to be able to commiserate with everyone else, because we all have been there. so keep posting...

i had thought that you were supposed to get one rookie auto and one "other auto" rather than two rookies. What kind of first round wide receiver doesn't even make a single case (and barely even gets on the field) in his rookie year?

Ouch. And feel free to vent about bad boxes. i haven't gotten very many boxes this year, but almost every one of them has been bad. For some reason the card companies seem to have gotten a lot of really lousy rookies to sign this year.

dont feel bad i been out of luck for a whole year that means about 18 boxes and not even a 1st round guy pulled other than Matt Kalil i pulled nothing but joe admas and nick toon and poseys i buy older box hoping to pull alfred morris auto were he high number auto and i get stuck with jeff fuller lol so dont beat ur self up. every dog has his day yours will come soon or maybe if you break less boxes you get better luck who knows.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

I don't look at it as my having bad luck this year, I look at it as I have been SAVING up all my good luck for the Contenders release. :-)

i've had some bad box breaks to but don't let that discourage you. i've considering limiting buying boxes and will stick to buying singles and trading. is the a.j. jenkins for sale?

(02-05-2013, 01:14 AM)titan fan Wrote: dont feel bad i been out of luck for a whole year that means about 18 boxes and not even a 1st round guy pulled other than Matt Kalil i pulled nothing but joe admas and nick toon and poseys i buy older box hoping to pull alfred morris auto were he high number auto and i get stuck with jeff fuller lol so dont beat ur self up. every dog has his day yours will come soon or maybe if you break less boxes you get better luck who knows.
Wouldn't it be easier (and cheaper) to just buy a Alfred Morris Rookies and Stars autograph?

The fact is that this year's hobby breaks have been overall brutal. i am actually aware that i have had a much better year than most but my breaks this year have been horrible for the most part - i thinks it speaks volumes that my best hit came not from a $100+ hobby box but from a $20 Press Pass Sportstown retail blaster.

Hey man, What was your Short Print hit? It wasn't the Luck or the Wilson... others to look for:
#212 Doug Martin
#214 Isaiah Pead
#217 Justin Blackmon
#218 Kendall Wright
#226 Rueben Randle
#227 Robert Griffin III
#228 Robert Turbin
#232 Ryan Tannehill
#233 Stephen Hill
#235 Trent Richardson
#236 Alfred Morris
#240 brandon Bolden
#246 Chandler Jones
#249 Courtney Upshaw
#250 Josh Gordon
#278 Lavonte David
#279 Luke Kuechly
#280 Mark Barron
#283 Melvin Ingram
#284 Michael Brockers
#285 Morris Claiborne
#295 Zach Brown
#299 Vontaze Burfict

I didn't know that there was a short print hit! Thanks for telling me I'll have to check!
(02-08-2013, 08:03 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Hey man, What was your Short Print hit? It wasn't the Luck or the Wilson... others to look for:
#212 Doug Martin
#214 Isaiah Pead
#217 Justin Blackmon
#218 Kendall Wright
#226 Rueben Randle
#227 Robert Griffin III
#228 Robert Turbin
#232 Ryan Tannehill
#233 Stephen Hill
#235 Trent Richardson
#236 Alfred Morris
#240 brandon Bolden