`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 6/7 MOJO Last Page!
Nice MJ Cards

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 6/7 MOJO Last Page!
(06-11-2013, 04:25 PM)CxGVoodooDoll Wrote: Nice MJ Cards
Thank you!

Couple new cards today. Nothing huge.

[Image: 100_3302_zpsc09e6f6f.jpg]
[Image: 100_3303_zps0bbbd110.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 6/12 Last Page!
Just one card today. This is a replacement for my raw copy. Although I had great success on my recent BGS order, this raw copy would grade horribly (that I am sure of). So I picked this up for cheap.

[Image: 100_3304_zps970d8085.jpg]

Love the Slick Silver. Pulled it as a kid. Was probably my second favorite pull from back in the day after the Emotion Ntense insert. Also pulled a mystery finest refractor that booked a lot higher, but that see-through card is freakin awesome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-13-2013, 12:59 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Love the Slick Silver. Pulled it as a kid. Was probably my second favorite pull from back in the day after the Emotion Ntense insert. Also pulled a mystery finest refractor that booked a lot higher, but that see-through card is freakin awesome!
Yeah, I agree. They just do not make cards like they used to. What is your status on the MJ auto? Just curious if you are still interested in the two cards. Let me know.

(06-13-2013, 01:06 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, I agree. They just do not make cards like they used to. What is your status on the MJ auto? Just curious if you are still interested in the two cards. Let me know.
Lost it at the last second. It was a buyback auto and the card was a bit edged up. $525 just doesn't buy what it used to haha. I'd do those two we talked about!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 6/17 Last Page!
A couple new cards today. The Starquest is the Black version. I really hate PSA slabbing. The card is a "10" as listed but there is no way it is that anymore. When you pick up the package from the mail box and all you hear is the card sliding around....kinda annoying. The whole left edge is rough now. Not the sellers fault or anything, just poor slabbing on PSA's part.

[Image: 96_zps4fb96ba4.jpg]

RE: MJ Pickups UPDATED 6/21 Last Page!
Nothing huge here, just a replacement. Do not have a lot of MJs coming in as I plan for another BGS submission here soon.

[Image: 102_zps0f571a94.jpg]

Pulled that one as a kid too! Had it graded, came back an 8...which was fortunate because it was horribly centered (7.5). Just wanted that particular version graded for sentimental reasons. Same for my slick silver (8) and the 95-96 mystery finest refractor (8) that is still the second highest bv MJ in my collection.

(06-23-2013, 03:58 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Pulled that one as a kid too! Had it graded, came back an 8...which was fortunate because it was horribly centered (7.5). Just wanted that particular version graded for sentimental reasons. Same for my slick silver (8) and the 95-96 mystery finest refractor (8) that is still the second highest bv MJ in my collection.
Yeah, there are a lot of simple yet nice low end inserts that MJ has. They are often over looked because of his nicer stuff. The Top Flights and Slick Silver cards are two examples that are nice cards but do not cost a ton.