`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: Recent MJ Pickups UPDATED 2/23 MORE MOJO!
Very nice!
I still haven't got myself one of those Premium player's yet....
BGS 9.5's are very hard to come by!

Will have to get a BGS 9 until i find a BGS 9.5!!!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(02-24-2013, 07:05 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Very nice!
I still haven't got myself one of those Premium player's yet....
BGS 9.5's are very hard to come by!

Will have to get a BGS 9 until i find a BGS 9.5!!!
It is a very nice card! I havent seen a BGS 9.5 yet in this card. There is another BGS 9 listed on Ebay right now though.
(02-24-2013, 04:49 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Nice replacements....i love the colorful MJ inserts. I have those raw. Very nice!
The Hot List is a replacement. My raw copy had a huge dented corner. Another example of a seller sending a card that was not NRMT. The Premium Player card is my first and I have never owned a raw copy. I like that the Premium Player card has foil letters!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

WHOA...I was completely unaware of that insert's existence, much less it's staggering bv. Nice pickup!

That hot list is tough to find that nice too. I have a raw one, MIGHT get an 8.5 if I sent it in but I'll probably just keep it raw.

Well done all around!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-24-2013, 07:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: WHOA...I was completely unaware of that insert's existence, much less it's staggering bv. Nice pickup!

That hot list is tough to find that nice too. I have a raw one, MIGHT get an 8.5 if I sent it in but I'll probably just keep it raw.

Well done all around!
Yeah, I wasnt familar with the set either until recently. I really like it though. With a lot of the cards I have been selling I was able to buy it off a member here.

I may have overpaid on the Hot List but I couldn't find one any cheaper and I did not want to try and buy an ungraded one again. The reason I bought the graded was because my raw copy was pretty bad.

RE: Recent MJ Pickups UPDATED 2/27
Got these three in the mail today. Nothing huge, but I felt like I got them for a good price. The combined BV of the three is $90 and I got them all for a total of $30 plus shipping. The three cards alone (and not graded) I would probably pay for $30 but given the fact that they are all graded is a huge bonus. The grading of these three cards alone would be $30.

[Image: 87_zps8c24adc1.jpg]

love the Premium Player cards,nice additions to the family my friend!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(02-28-2013, 05:36 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: love the Premium Player cards,nice additions to the family my friend!
Thanks man! I didnt know about this card until recently but really like it! Even better that I got it a BGS 9 and spent a little under half of BV to get it.

What a steal for 30 smack a roos

(02-28-2013, 03:51 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: What a steal for 30 smack a roos
Yeah, I agree. The 30 bucks alone wouldn't even cover the cost of grading unless you had an extremely large order. I believe the Gold version alone sells for $10 raw. So yeah, I was happy about this.

Big Grin 
I am looking for mid-high end Jordan cards for my PC. I have quite a bit now but always looking to add to the PC. if anyone is looking to sell some please do not hesitate to let me know what you have. I have recently made some really nice purchases and a trade on sportscardforum and I didnt realize that Beckett had a forum, so I figured I would give it a shot.