`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

RE: Recent MJ Pickups SCANS
(02-05-2013, 11:47 AM)hercules21 Wrote: awesome pickups. About to send some of my MJs for slabs this week.
Good luck post them when you get them back!
(02-05-2013, 01:41 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Nice stuff. I need to grab a hooperstars soon...
It is one of my favorites. The price has dropped recently.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I think the one you have is an insert out of the 98-99 Topps, because its # is GL1 (There was a black and red label for the insert) the base Gold Labels were 1999-00 and there are 9 versions of the base, Class 1 Gold/Black/Red Class 2 Gold/Black/Red and Class 3 Gold/Black Red (Which have like an yellowish/orange background.)
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(02-06-2013, 09:13 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I think the one you have is an insert out of the 98-99 Topps, because its # is GL1 (There was a black and red label for the insert) the base Gold Labels were 1999-00 and there are 9 versions of the base, Class 1 Gold/Black/Red Class 2 Gold/Black/Red and Class 3 Gold/Black Red (Which have like an yellowish/orange background.)
Yes, I believe you are correct. I remember pulling these cards but I couldnt remember if the product was Topps or Topps Gold Label. You are right though that it was Topps and these cards could be pulled as a insert/parallel type thing.

RE: Recent MJ Pickups UPDATED 2/7
The UD3 and Playoff Heroes I got in a trade. The All-NBA grade isnt my favorite but I have loved this card since I pulled it when I was a kid. I got this card off Ebay for under 10 dollars, so I was happy. Then I also got the Frequent Flyer Upgrade card Smile Have another beauty coming in soon from another trader on here Smile

[Image: 79_zps8b7eac9a.jpg]

If any of you Jordan afficianados are looking for mint Noyz Boyz or Flair Showcase Row 0, I have them to sell. Not graded. Ultra sharp. PM me.

(02-07-2013, 10:48 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The UD3 and Playoff Heroes I got in a trade. The All-NBA grade isnt my favorite but I have loved this card since I pulled it when I was a kid. I got this card off Ebay for under 10 dollars, so I was happy. Then I also got the Frequent Flyer Upgrade card Smile Have another beauty coming in soon from another trader on here Smile

[Image: 79_zps8b7eac9a.jpg]
Not picking on you man, but why even bother buying a PSA 6 card? Is it that hard to find or is it worth so much you can't buy one with a higher grade?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(02-09-2013, 02:13 PM)briankort Wrote: Not picking on you man, but why even bother buying a PSA 6 card? Is it that hard to find or is it worth so much you can't buy one with a higher grade?
First of all why does it matter what I buy? And second yes this is the only card graded I have seen. I paid 5 dollars for it and bought it mainly because it was one of the first MJ cards I pulled as a kid. I still have a raw copy and simply wanted to have it slabbed.....

(02-09-2013, 02:15 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: First of all why does it matter what I buy? And second yes this is the only card graded I have seen. I paid 5 dollars for it and bought it mainly because it was one of the first MJ cards I pulled as a kid. I still have a raw copy and simply wanted to have it slabbed.....
I said I wasn't picking on you. I was just curious why. You can buy a big pile of cards torn up in pieces if thats what you want to do. Just asking a question man.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: Recent MJ Pickups UPDATED 2/13 MOJO!
The first scan of four: I got most of these cards a week or so ago.
[Image: 82_zps4e0dcd26.jpg]

I got this card for super cheap. I paid $9 shipped for this and the BV is 5x that.
[Image: 84_zps54cc4b8c.jpg]

And then finally got ahold of this card! I have been wanting this card for a while and decided to splurg a little to get this! Got it from a member on here as well! So pretty in person. Instantly one of my favorite MJ cards
[Image: 83_zps940b7bc0.jpg]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups UPDATED 2/13 MOJO!
beautiful slam cam!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]