`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12

MJ Pickups UPDATED 11/12
Here are some of the recent MJ pickups. Most of these are replacements. I had most of these cards raw and have been looking to upgrade to graded versions. I am not doing this will all my cards, but some of my cards that have a defeat or I can get the graded version for cheap. If I can sell my raw copy and make close to what I paid for in the graded version, I am happy. That and I do not have to send the card (s) in myself which saves me 8-10 per card.

[Image: 77_zps82abe205.jpg]
[Image: 78_zps9b6b5e11.jpg]
[Image: 76_zps7f812e98.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Recent MJ Pickups SCANS
Bump to the top for Aarhart!

Awesome additions man and thanks for the bump haha! how may do you have slabbed now in the PC? I know that is your ultimate goal
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Have a look at my sig that's afew of my slabbed mj's

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

Sweet pickups, Nick!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(02-04-2013, 01:34 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: Awesome additions man and thanks for the bump haha! how may do you have slabbed now in the PC? I know that is your ultimate goal
Thanks man! Yeah, I am trying to get most of my higher end cards graded. I would probably say I have 100-150 graded so far. Maybe more.
(02-04-2013, 06:31 AM)Topgun1983 Wrote: Have a look at my sig that's afew of my slabbed mj's
Haha funny you say that because I actually looked at your sig over the weekend to see if there were any nicer MJs I was missing.
(02-04-2013, 10:19 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Sweet pickups, Nick!
Thanks man! What are you going after now? I saw that you were selling some nice cards, even an auto! Any collection goals you have right now?

awesome pickups. About to send some of my MJs for slabs this week.

Great pickups man! The topps Gold label Black label, is it a black label parallel of the Gold Lablel insert out of the 1998-99 Topps? Or is it actually one of the Black label parallels of one of the Base cards from the 1999-00 Topps Gold Label?

Nice stuff. I need to grab a hooperstars soon...

(02-05-2013, 01:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great pickups man! The topps Gold label Black label, is it a black label parallel of the Gold Lablel insert out of the 1998-99 Topps? Or is it actually one of the Black label parallels of one of the Base cards from the 1999-00 Topps Gold Label?
From my understanding the card pictured is a parallel of the base. The only difference between that and the base is that the label in the upper right hand corner is black and the typical one is gold. There is also a red version with the same slight change and I believe numbered /100. I believe these cards were considered "base" but were pulled as if they were inserts? I remember busting this stuff in 1998-99 but I do not remember exactly. I can do some research on it though.