`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Panini

Problem with Panini
Has anyone have any problems with redemptions or emailing Panini on thier website? I submitted a question on the 8th and never heard from them.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

RE: Problem with Panini
Sound familiar with Topps. I haven't had any redemption cards from them yet
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(02-01-2013, 08:23 PM)animie67 Wrote: Has anyone have any problems with redemptions or emailing Panini on thier website? I submitted a question on the 8th and never heard from them.
This is how panini operates, don't expect any responses from them
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Thanks......
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I've been waiting on 3 redemptions, one since July 2012, on since October 2012 and one since Christmas. The first one, a bunch of the cards of that guy have been fulfilled but not mine. I ask and they don't respond.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!