`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
its an addiction

RE: its an addiction
I am picky lol other than my Spahn (which i only got because it was 25 bucks) my cuts have no regular autos lol
(02-01-2013, 01:49 PM)iconms Wrote: I bet you will eventually become a little more picky. I think this applies to starting almost any new collection. At first you want everything, then you start to figure out what you REALLY like. For example, my opinion on cut autos:

They're a great way to create certified autos for deceased/old timers, but lets face it - eye appeal is really lacking on the majority of these cards. Therefore, if a player has a good amount of regular auto cards then I don't really see the point in getting a cut auto that is probably just the guy's name with an white index card auto. I've found that some of the earlier versions from the early 2000s that actually have the player's picture tend to sell much better. Seems like the 2011 SP Legendary Cuts have a lot of boring looking ones like this (not an active ebay listing):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREDDIE-FITZSIMM...5aecdac72a

Anyway, OP, good luck with the new cut auto collection! Some great stuff out there to collect.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75