`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have the system remove your card from your want list
01-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Have the system remove your card from your want list
I know I do 10-18 trades a week or so and some trades are 40 plus cards and having to go 1 by 1 and remove them from you wants stinks lolJust wondering if anything is or will be done to change that ...

Photobucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: Have the system remove your card from your want list
that would be nice -instead of adding a new card to recently traded, it could update the line with the want

[Image: RoyalsBanner.png]
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney, Billy Butler
Bucket - http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq329/chrisjgould/
02-09-2013, 12:53 PM
That feature would be extremely helpful and would save the traders a lot of time. Still would like to see traders wants posted first when trading, that alone would increase trading and save time.
02-10-2013, 07:57 PM
I agree

Photobucket
02-12-2013, 11:35 PM
(02-03-2013 08:06 AM)homerjg007 Wrote:  that would be nice -instead of adding a new card to recently traded, it could update the line with the want

along the lines of this, before the update, i believe if you traded for a card and already had said card, the system would just add 1 to the haves column on the card that was already in your org and it would not show up in the recently traded folder.

[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]
02-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Good point. That would be helpful. Sometimes I find myself checking my Org only to see a card in there I traded months ago.

Currently collecting A-Rod, Jeter, Cano, Mauer and Trout. I tend to be a fast shipper, work across the street from our post office.

[Image: troutjeter_zpsa5169a2d.jpg]

Thanks Ja1091 for the sig.
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
This aspect of the Org confuses me as well. At first, all the column titles seem self explanatory, but when you start making trades and moving cards, it gets a bit dicey, as mentioned above.

Completed sets:
91-92 USA: Hoops, Skybox, Impel
91-92 UD Award Winner Holograms
92-93 Topps Beam Team, TSC Beam Team, Ultra (all inserts)
93-94 TSC Beam Team, Ultra (Famous Nicknames, Inside/Outside, Rebound Kings)
03-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Totally agree!!!
03-27-2013, 12:07 PM
(02-12-2013 11:35 PM)pingbling23 Wrote:  along the lines of this, before the update, i believe if you traded for a card and already had said card, the system would just add 1 to the haves column on the card that was already in your org and it would not show up in the recently traded folder.

Yeah, I liked how the old site worked in handling trades in organize. I liked when it added cards to a separate trade collection, but kept the other tags and # of haves, wants, etc. Even if it was changed to move your wants to the Recently Traded collection without creating a new card entry - like it does with the cards you trade away. I don't get how it works one way with cards that are traded away and a different way when the cards are traded for.

I collect Starlin Castro, Josh Hamilton, Jonathan Papelbon, Aramis Ramirez, Anthony Rizzo, and Kerry Wood.