Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need some help pricing a unique item

RE: Need some help pricing a unique item
...Big Grin....
(01-31-2013, 11:07 PM)mik253 Wrote: ...Big Grin....
Message sent on that other site
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow that is beautiful! When you figure it out let me know Big Grin I would love it!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Wow...i say $200-$300...Its way nicer than shawns Refractor sheet w/no auto and he paid $80
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Wow, that is an amazing piece you have RW34! Makes me wonder what else you've got hidden...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

was going through my oo topps golds the other day remembering how nice that set is. but this made my jaw hit the keyboard!!! and signed by my guy? wow.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Wendy, it is so sweet of you to hold on to that for me for all of those years. Oh, I'm sorry, went into a day dream for a second.

That is nice. It is so hard pricing something like that. Some uncut sheets do well, and some just don't. Being that it is signed, make it more attractive, but still hard to price. My guess is between $150 and $300. I have always wanted a uncut sheet and had priced them (watching them end on ebay) a number of times through out the past few years. Hope whatever you get for it makes you happy.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Thanks everyone. I think we're all in the same ballpark with cost...somewhere in the $250-$300 range. That's what the guys at the shop were thinking was a minimum price as well.

Several of you have expressed an interest, which I never really anticipated! It is a gorgeous piece though...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

fareakin' saweet !!! would love to have a piece like that Smile