`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition
Brouwer63 just sent an awesome Texans lot to me, including two Kerley cards, two of which I did not have yet. They will not be seen again outside my PC!
Thanks Adam.

(02-15-2013, 08:01 PM)txviking Wrote: mrdub have you got the January package yet?
yes, recieved it this friday..

as far as february's package goes, im putting one together and should be sending it out sometime this week.

[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Mine will go out Tuesday when I get back home
Photobucket

Glad to see everyone is getting their ends of the trades. If anyone still has not received any of the past months please let me know.

gjhobbs..... you will be receiving your Secret Santa package

To those interested in doing a box break. I will be messaging you with choices of boxes today or tomorrow. I have only 5 names to date ... txviking, kkg, gjhobbs, mrdub and raidernation75 (maybe) that have PM'd me. If anyone would like to be included let me know. Anthony(RN75) has agreed to host the break live for those involved to watch.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Temple, package just got dropped off, USPS tracking 9500 1105 3858 3050 4294 17. Enjoy and let me know you have received.

Also, Cox, did you get January package yet??

Yes, I did thanks for the great package.

(02-19-2013, 12:01 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Temple, package just got dropped off, USPS tracking 9500 1105 3858 3050 4294 17. Enjoy and let me know you have received.

Also, Cox, did you get January package yet??
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

here is the d/c for my end I doubt mail will run today due to storm but its ready to go when they do Thanks 9400109699937513139880
Photobucket

I'll get my package out tomorrow. Trying to sort through all the stuff I've got and give a good selection to Kelly. Hope you enjoy it.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Got my package from Greg today--gjhobbs. Thanks Greg:
[Image: BCCGFeb2013.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I've been saving those for someone like you who could enjoy them more than me I hope. Hope you enjoy them. Sorry for so many duplicates. I tried to break up the stuff, but it seems like I can't find a good run with the Rams cards I had
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA