`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What set are you anxiously waiting for in 2013?

RE: What set are you anxiously waiting for in 2013?
Can't wait for Bowman Draft and Platinum! Always fun to hit the colors and I love prospect autos
[Image: dccIems.png]
Shout out to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!

Topps chrome and tribute are my favorites but will also get some gypsy queen and Allen & ginter.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Bowman Platinum for me. My wife likes it and she pays for half the boxes so I basically get boxes at half price. Ginter and GQ too but Platinum is where I will be spending a majority of my baseball money this year.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I think Ginter looks good this year. If they put an auto per box I will buy way to much of it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-01-2013, 09:20 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Order from Blowout Cards instead of picking up boxes at inflated prices at your LCS. I dont like saying that because we need our hobby shops but if they are going to be unreasonable with their prices then they should expect to lose business. Blowout has a great reputation and their boxes are legitly sealed. No worries about box searching and resealing with them.

Try ordering from Blowout Cards...their prices are the best around and their stuff is great....You dont have to worry whether or not they went through the box and resealed it.
I don't have anything specifically to say about Blowout, but a lot of internet sellers (mostly ebay, let's say) break a case, find the case hit, then sell the leftover sealed hobby boxes. They can go a step farther and weigh out the boxes and increase their odds by opening the slightly heavier ones (for certain products). -At least with buying at your LCS (assuming the owner buys by the case, or half case) you have a fair chance of getting a good box.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yes they are doing Archives again this year...I think its gonna be very similar to last year.
(02-01-2013, 12:51 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Are they doing another Archives this year? My LCS is asking an outrageous $120 for a hobby box, but man that set looked awesome.

I wasnt saying bad things about card shops or promoting Blowout Cards, but there is no reason for a LCS to have products priced so high. Luckily my LCS is always at fair market value and sometimes cheaper. People really lose business when they mark their stuff up so high. There is no reason why a box of cards at shop A costs $90, at shop B that same box costs $120 and at shop C that box goes for $85. I understand a card is worth what someone is willing to pay for it but unopened boxes should be price regulated better than they are.
(02-01-2013, 10:03 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I don't have anything specifically to say about Blowout, but a lot of internet sellers (mostly ebay, let's say) break a case, find the case hit, then sell the leftover sealed hobby boxes. They can go a step farther and weigh out the boxes and increase their odds by opening the slightly heavier ones (for certain products). -At least with buying at your LCS (assuming the owner buys by the case, or half case) you have a fair chance of getting a good box.

I'm looking forward to Inception, as they're nice looking cards. I also really dig Tier One. I'm an auto collector, so products that aren't crazy expensive but pack a lot of ink are usually my faves.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

A case of Allen and Ginter for sure. Can't wait!!