`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps weirdness

2013 Topps weirdness
Just picked up 2 of the $4.98 hanger packs and got 3 chasing history inserts in each one. I noticed that 2 of the 3 in each pack have a refractor look to them while the 3rd one is just plain paper.

Anyone know what the deal is with that and why they would do some that way and not all of them ?

They aren't numbered and I can't see any other difference.

RE: 2013 Topps weirdness
I have opened probably 10 hanger packs and a blaster box and noticed the same thing. But I also have pulled 2 of some players and both are the same, whether the flashy coloring or the same paper.

BTW, I pulled this out of one my hanger packs yesterday. It's #d 42/50. Pretty cool, but not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.

[Image: RedMariano_zps12ba52be.jpg]

very nice Smile

I bought a hanger box. Inserts were mid-pack (or so) as usual, but the end of the pack had some foil-boarded (for lack of a better term) Chasing History inserts.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

yeah I guess foil board would be a better description than refractor. Still weird they would do some cards that way and others plain paper.

from the griffeys i have seen of this set there are 3 versions. there is a gold, silver, and white. they all have the same pic and designed. the banner bar is the color on the card
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.