`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Doug Baldwin is awesome

Doug Baldwin is awesome
So last night i saw him tweet out that he would be at a semi-local shop and decided to make the hour trip up north to see him. I Cant say enough about this guy. Not only was he amazingly nice to everyone there but he went out of his way to interact with my daughter.

She had made a picture for him and although it would have been easy to just say thanks and set it aside he made her feel extra special about it and even held it in the picture we took.

After the event i sent him a tweet thanking him for coming out and explaining how geeked my daughter was. Not only did he reply but he remembered my daughters name and sent her the tweet pictured.

I have met quiet a few players in the past but this seahawks team seriously have some of the nicest athletes i have ever met. A+ class act right here. You cant buy memories like this, im sure my daughter will never forget it.

[Image: emily_zps99db6037.jpg]

also brought this 8x10 in and got it signed
[Image: db810_zps074c18e7.jpg]
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

RE: Doug Baldwin is awesome
He is really great! I met him at a signing before too and he was very nice and very talkative to his fans.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I'm pissed I didn't get a chance to meet him last night. I had him sign my helmet, and my Thomas jersey, but everyone I've talked to said this is a great guy who is down to earth and quite humble.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

That's awesome. Your daughter must be super happy!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Yeah, earl thomas is actually another incredibly nice guy. Its funny because you meet guys like this and then meet a guy like bo jackson and its night and day.

I have actually never met a single seahawks player that wasnt amazing to everyone that came out.
(01-31-2013, 01:56 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: That's awesome. Your daughter must be super happy!
She almost started crying when she saw his tweet after school. Shes only 7 but can tell you the jersey number of about half the team.

That is just plain awesome!!!
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

Very awesome story. Baldwin sounds like a real class act.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That is so cool also he is a great player. Congrats to you both.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Thanks - she had me print off the picture above for her to bring to school today.

A little bit off topic but does anyone know of any autograph forums? I know they are out there but it would be nice to know when ppl will be doing events like this more then a few hours ahead of time.

(01-31-2013, 01:57 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Yeah, earl thomas is actually another incredibly nice guy. Its funny because you meet guys like this and then meet a guy like bo jackson and its night and day.

I have actually never met a single seahawks player that wasnt amazing to everyone that came out.

She almost started crying when she saw his tweet after school. Shes only 7 but can tell you the jersey number of about half the team.
I've met most of the guys on the Seahawks this year while trying to get autographs and I can say that not one of them came off as bad person really. I've heard about Bo Jackson though.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]