`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
01-30-2013, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 09:34 PM by muz0.)
'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
In the words of the great Phil Rizzuto "Hooolly Cow!!!". This is the second thickest card I've seen. In short, went to the LCS here and busted a jumbo box of 2013. Now i'll be honest, I don't fancy Autos or Relics and I don't have a specific favorite player I follow. I like to bulid sets and am not afraid to trade away those for "base cards". But this card is just awesome. Check out the quick scan of the 3 notable "wins".

[Image: 13topps_zpsd86a04cf.jpg]

The Murphy is numbered 7 of 62. A Nice swtach of Rizzo. And Bamf. Eddie Murray. Look at that thing. It almost fits a 325 size holder hahaha. And yes, I touched it. I'll wash my right pinky finger next week. (i kid i kid).

Right now i'm looking to collect a couple of the inserts: the mini's, and the chasing the dreams for now. My AU I got I traded it away right then and there to a fella for his minis and more chasing the dreams (like the good ol days before this here on-line jive)

Calling cards: Lincecum, Teixeira, fielder, dickey and F. hernandez

Cut to the chase: Jeter, Lawrie, Clemente

The Greats: John Smoltz, Ted Williams

Chasing History: N. Ryan x 2, T. Sever x 2, Kemp, Rivera, Clemente, Longoria, Chipper, A-rod, Ripken Jr, Griffey Jr.

Emerald: J.Profar, T, Cingrani, A.J. Ramos, T. Skaggs, M. Reynolds, NL batting leaders, J. Weeks, cards game 5 WS, NL ERA leaders, C. Gonzalez, V. Padilla, R. Romero

Gold: E.jackson, M. Izturis, E.Chavez, A. Beltre, King Felix, J. niese

Minis and Chasing the dream i'm keeping for the set but i have a double of Harper for the dream

12 Million dollar chase cards

And one Spring Fever card you trade in at your LCS for a pack of these special packs between 2/20 and 2/27 of this year

I'll load all of these up sometime on the weekend and will mark most for trade aside from the minis and the dreams. I have a bunch of doubles and triple base cards so i'm hoping I have enough for the base set but I doubt it. Can't wait to start trading! Oh and yes.. I am listening to the soundtrack of "Field Of Dreams" while doing this. Wink

- Rob

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: '13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
Glad you had fun with a nice box!

[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!
01-30-2013, 09:44 PM
dont have any 13 but would love a shot at that rizzo

[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo
01-31-2013, 07:59 AM
feel free to check my org. i busted a blaster two days ago. they are loaded. the base that is.
01-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Sure do like those Silver Slugger cards. Congrats on the nice box!

Collecting Nolan Ryan, Derek Jeter, Mike Trout and especially...Jonathan Lucroy (my daughter is his #1 fan!)

Lucroy Collection : 172/190 non 1/1's (90.5%) and 14 1/1's

http://s1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/aprirr/
01-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks all! I'll be adding to the org this weekend when I have the time so i'll check everyone out then Wink

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.