`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card

'13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
In the words of the great Phil Rizzuto "Hooolly Cow!!!". This is the second thickest card I've seen. In short, went to the LCS here and busted a jumbo box of 2013. Now i'll be honest, I don't fancy Autos or Relics and I don't have a specific favorite player I follow. I like to bulid sets and am not afraid to trade away those for "base cards". But this card is just awesome. Check out the quick scan of the 3 notable "wins".

[Image: 13topps_zpsd86a04cf.jpg]

The Murphy is numbered 7 of 62. A Nice swtach of Rizzo. And Bamf. Eddie Murray. Look at that thing. It almost fits a 325 size holder hahaha. And yes, I touched it. I'll wash my right pinky finger next week. (i kid i kid).

Right now i'm looking to collect a couple of the inserts: the mini's, and the chasing the dreams for now. My AU I got I traded it away right then and there to a fella for his minis and more chasing the dreams (like the good ol days before this here on-line jive)

Calling cards: Lincecum, Teixeira, fielder, dickey and F. hernandez

Cut to the chase: Jeter, Lawrie, Clemente

The Greats: John Smoltz, Ted Williams

Chasing History: N. Ryan x 2, T. Sever x 2, Kemp, Rivera, Clemente, Longoria, Chipper, A-rod, Ripken Jr, Griffey Jr.

Emerald: J.Profar, T, Cingrani, A.J. Ramos, T. Skaggs, M. Reynolds, NL batting leaders, J. Weeks, cards game 5 WS, NL ERA leaders, C. Gonzalez, V. Padilla, R. Romero

Gold: E.jackson, M. Izturis, E.Chavez, A. Beltre, King Felix, J. niese

Minis and Chasing the dream i'm keeping for the set but i have a double of Harper for the dream

12 Million dollar chase cards

And one Spring Fever card you trade in at your LCS for a pack of these special packs between 2/20 and 2/27 of this year

I'll load all of these up sometime on the weekend and will mark most for trade aside from the minis and the dreams. I have a bunch of doubles and triple base cards so i'm hoping I have enough for the base set but I doubt it. Can't wait to start trading! Oh and yes.. I am listening to the soundtrack of "Field Of Dreams" while doing this. Wink

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '13 Topps Jumbo - Jumbo size card
Glad you had fun with a nice box!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

dont have any 13 but would love a shot at that rizzo
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

feel free to check my org. i busted a blaster two days ago. they are loaded. the base that is.

Sure do like those Silver Slugger cards. Congrats on the nice box!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thanks all! I'll be adding to the org this weekend when I have the time so i'll check everyone out then Wink
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.