`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 hits from 2013 topps

RE: 5 hits from 2013 topps
I sent a couple PMs but I'm mainly looking to trade the Cobb for a comparable Hank Aaron, Chipper, or Posey so feel free to send me any offers.
Same for the Carter.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

(01-30-2013, 08:55 PM)mdavison Wrote: just 1 jumbo box i bought from my LCS. i agree on how good they look this year.
lol, so my LCS is in the middle of moving to a bigger place. I called yesterday morning and even though they were technically closed, he said he'd hold out a hobby box (non-jumbo) for me to swing by and pick up. When I get there, apparently one of the guys helping move had accidentally grabbed it and moved it to the new place. But he still had an unopened box of Jumbos. Well, I'd only brought enough for the normal hobby box, so he broke open the Jumbos and let me select some. Guaranteed 3 hits per jumbo box, right? 1 Auto and 2 Relics. I select 6 packs, leaving 4.

Whoever grabs those last 4 jumbo packs is going to have a very nice day! Just sayin'.

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

haha...that sucks. you should go back and get the last 4 packs!!!

(01-31-2013, 02:37 PM)mdavison Wrote: haha...that sucks. you should go back and get the last 4 packs!!!
Trust me, I would. But like I said, he was technically closed yesterday and they were going to be out of that location by last night. I know where the new place is, but the phone isn't hooked up yet and I don't want to drive all the way into town just to find nobody there. He said it'd be about a week till the new place is open, but I am going to call a couple times over the next few days to see if I can get a hold of anyone and find out if they still have those 4 packs...and if by chance he'll save 'em for me. Fingers crossed!!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Some cards are now added. Adding more as we speak. Let's get some trades done!