`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Have a BGS question? Ask your regional reps ...
01-30-2013, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 12:46 PM by chrisolds.)

http://www.beckett.com/grading/our_representatives

Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Have a BGS question? Ask your regional reps ...
Thanks for posting Chris. I've worked with Charles in the past and found him very responsive and professional.

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos
03-24-2013, 05:38 PM
New to BGS, can you walk me through the process of sending and getting my card(s) graded?
04-06-2013, 06:24 AM
I have a 2011 Bowman Bryce Harper with No Name on the Front. I had it graded by Beckett (it got a "9" overall) and Beckett even wrote "Missing Foil on Front". How come this card does not come up in the Population Report? From what I understand Beckett has graded a few of these cards now. Have these error cards been thrown into the mix with the regular BP1A graded cards? If so, shouldn't they be in a group of their own? Thanks for the clarification on this.
04-06-2013, 10:18 AM
(04-06-2013 06:24 AM)zelman7 Wrote:  I have a 2011 Bowman Bryce Harper with No Name on the Front. I had it graded by Beckett (it got a "9" overall) and Beckett even wrote "Missing Foil on Front". How come this card does not come up in the Population Report? From what I understand Beckett has graded a few of these cards now. Have these error cards been thrown into the mix with the regular BP1A graded cards? If so, shouldn't they be in a group of their own? Thanks for the clarification on this.

they are not an error nor a variation, so they wouldnt have their own subgrouping. basically, the no foil is a qualifier, and thus, your card is a 9, with a no foil qualifier. it would be grouped with the rest the cards

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

[Image: ow91.jpg]
04-11-2013, 04:32 AM
testing 1 2 3
05-21-2013, 08:40 AM
(04-11-2013 04:32 AM)ferraripower2005 Wrote:  testing 1 2 3

How do I go about getting a 2012 Kyle Busch RccA elite platinum #18 of 24 appraised? I was told I hit the holy grail of diecast and would like to know the value?
05-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Look up and click the Appraisal link. It gives detail instructions on what to do.

Building = 2010 Magic Master Set
Magic Needs

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
05-21-2013, 10:04 AM
(05-21-2013 08:47 AM)branesergen Wrote:  Look up and click the Appraisal link. It gives detail instructions on what to do.
I tried that but the diecast only go up 2011 not 2012. So I could go no further.
05-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Did they just come out or something? Theye are not even listed in the price guide.

Building = 2010 Magic Master Set
Magic Needs

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC