`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last pack hat trick!

Last pack hat trick!
I'll start by saying, that this is unreal. I stopped at the news shop on the way home and saw the last pack rule had been broken three times in one day! Unacceptable! So being the good little soldier that I am, I bought all three.

First, I opened the final pack from a box of 2011-12 Certified...

[Image: 11-12CertifiedMirrorGoldMaterialsPrime-J...oenick.jpg]

Mirror Gold Materials Prime #167 Jeremy Roenick

Not a bad hit! I certainly can't complain.

The second pack that I opened was the only remaining pack from a box of 12-13 Panini Classics Signatures. I picked up the O'Reilly and Linseman in a trade for my Bruins PC, so when I hit this, it was magical, haha...

[Image: 12-13ClassicsSignatures-BradPark.jpg]

Finally, I opened a pack of SP Game Used, hoping to get something better than a no-named rookie's autograph or my third copy of the Lindros Authentic Fabrics. I think it was a success...

[Image: 12-13SPGameUsedSupremeSticks-MarkMessier.jpg]

Supreme Sticks - Mark Messier, #02/12. Not bad, eh?

The Messier & Roenick are available for my PC needs.
Cheers!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Last pack hat trick!
That is unreal Chris. Those are some sick cards. Congrats on the hits.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

who is this Mess guy?

you did well congrats chris
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

.ess ...mess...my second pc...i want...id give almost anything lol grats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

congrats on the great hits!
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Hahaha you gotta be kidding! 3 packs and 3 amazing hits, do the people that you buy from not know what you pull in the last packs? Can't believe they wouldn't be warning them by now about leaving the last pack. I know a long time ago I got burned by leaving the last pack because I couldn't afford it back in 96, last pack of Finest dude sees buy all but the last one. grabs it i watch him break out the Gretzky Blues Uniform Gold Refractor... I almost died on the spot

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Simply amazing! Wow, Chris!!! This has gotten down to a phenomenon status for you! Huge congrats on the massive hits!!!

Randi

that mess isnt from 12/13 eh....looks nice...must be 11/12.?

Nice cards

Thanks for the replies guys, haha.

(01-29-2013, 11:50 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Hahaha you gotta be kidding! 3 packs and 3 amazing hits, do the people that you buy from not know what you pull in the last packs? Can't believe they wouldn't be warning them by now about leaving the last pack. I know a long time ago I got burned by leaving the last pack because I couldn't afford it back in 96, last pack of Finest dude sees buy all but the last one. grabs it i watch him break out the Gretzky Blues Uniform Gold Refractor... I almost died on the spot

No, I almost never open the packs up at the shop, as it's not really a hobby shop. They have one small glass case where everything is locked up, boxes on one shelf, barely visible, and packs on the top shelf in a pack dispenser. If I see a lone pack, no matter what it is, I grab it. I've only seen a couple other people ever buying cards there, and only once did he open them in the shop. There's no room, other than the little cafe area where they serve the worst coffee on earth. Although I bought the wife a Keurig for Xmas, I still stop there in the morning, haha. I bring my own coffee, but raid the last packs! Tough luck on that Gretzky, that's a painful experience dude.

(01-30-2013, 06:15 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: that mess isnt from 12/13 eh....looks nice...must be 11/12.?
Nope, it's definitely 2012-13. The 2011-12 Supreme Sticks were numbered to 5.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/