`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13)

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia
Believe they are 6x9 shadow boxes. I get mine at Michaels

(02-01-2013, 12:41 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Believe they are 6x9 shadow boxes. I get mine at Michaels
Great idea! Thank you much.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-01-2013, 01:12 PM)Krangry Wrote: Great idea! Thank you much.
No problem anytime and thank you for stopping by. Updates coming soon.

GAME USED HATS

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaKramerSneed001...af07c3.jpg]
kramer Sneed: Used mostly as a reliever out of the bullpen last year for the Tampa Yankees.

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaKyleHigashioka...259ed9.jpg]
Kyle Higashioka: Used as a back up catcher to Sanchez in Tampa. Really nice cool Cali kid. Later you will see another piece I got from him. Give you a clue. If I have one then really no need for the other.

Nice hats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-04-2013, 04:22 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Nice hats!
Thank you sir.

Very nice caps. I seen Higashioka play in Staten Island.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

Some nice stuff!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(02-05-2013, 04:21 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Awesome. I need to get myself a Higashioka auto.
Let me know I have some in person and will grab some more this season.

I am back and hopefully at full force trying to share more of my various collections before I get backed up with all the new things that will be getting added through out spring training. I have already started a team ball and got some cards signed also printed out some 8 x 10s and a batting helmet has been ordered for my sons to get position players to sign it. But that is all for when I get around to the Signed Yankees Memorabilia Collection. Without further chatter here is a pic or two
[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaGroupBats002_zpsaec70a4c.jpg]
This is a group shot of all the game used or game model bats that are not signed. 1 is a model bat never been used 2 of the bats have been used and are still solid and the rest are broken one way or another.

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaGroupBats001_zpsa5a6dc71.jpg]
In order from top to bottom... Tyson Blaser Game Used (Broken) Jose Mojica (Broken) Francisco Rosario (Solid) Forgotten Bat (Solid)