`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13)

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia
(02-22-2013, 06:18 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: "Forgotten Bat" I don't remember seeing him on any roster :S Wink.

Nice collection.
Haha good one but for the life of me I cant remember who gave it to me. Players give bats to my sons at time without even asking. I turn around to make a call post game and my son has a bat. It is what it is.

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/22/13)
Here is another for the day.
[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaAbrahamAlmonte...d52c10.jpg]
These two bats was given to the my sons from Abraham Almonte. One of the bats has Cervy's name plate but was used by Almonte. As the story goes Almonte was given these bats as a gift from Cervy and then my sons got them after games for the Tampa Yankees. A note to add both of these bats are cracked on the handle. The second of which was used during his string of 30+ game hitting streak in 2011.
(02-22-2013, 06:18 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: "Forgotten Bat" I don't remember seeing him on any roster :S Wink.

Nice collection.
Saw Dellin the other day after camp in the parking lot. Called him out to say hi but didnt have my ball on me to get an auto next time will be ready. LOL

Sweet bats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaNeilMedchill00...5b8a8a.jpg]

Another set of bats. These bats come from Neil Medchill. Both bats came from Tampa Yankees games while in Daytona. Neil is currently an outfielder in the Yankees system projected to play for the Double A Trenton Thunder.

RE: Unsigned Yankees Memorabilia (Updated 2/25/13)
[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaKyleRoller001_zps9d02497b.jpg]

Broken Kyle Roller Bat. Got this bat after a game in Tampa for the Tampa Yankees. He is a non roster invitee this spring and is projected to play for the Trenton Thunder.

[Image: UnsignedYankeesMemorabiliaSladeHeathcott...3d3af9.jpg]

Broken bat with Slade Heathcott name plate. Crazy story is not just slade used this bat but most of the squad did on this given day. It was last day of the season and everyone that went to bat used the same bat until it broke. Then switched to another bat. Only 2 guys in the lineup didnt use the bat as they got in a new shipment of bats and were breaking them in for the winter leagues. Pretty much the whole Tampa line up used the bat. Slade is rated in the top 5 of Yankee prospects and is rated in top 100 overall prospects. He too is a non roster invitee and slotted to start in double a Trenton.

Awesome bats! I have a few bats, but I have always wanted to add more.

Sweet collection.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

(02-25-2013, 01:17 PM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: Awesome bats! I have a few bats, but I have always wanted to add more.

Sweet collection.

Mike
Thanks for the comments. Yeah it is a must to always be looking to add to the collection.

More awesome bats with awesome stories behind them!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-25-2013, 10:54 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: More awesome bats with awesome stories behind them!
Thank you.

(02-26-2013, 08:47 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Thank you.
Fun stuff! Keep up the great work! ... And keep us updated!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.