IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Julio Jones Contenders redemption

RE: Julio Jones Contenders redemption
This is why I sell any redemption I pull on the spot. It isn't worth the risk

(01-29-2013, 06:08 PM)branesergen Wrote: Tell her you didnt ask for the Julio to be a redemption and that it would be the same BV as the Green if they actually delivered the card they promised lol
Doc I already tried this lol and I had facts backing it up. I talked with David the C's manager. He was gonna give me a AJ contenders but said one of the representatives sent it out. Then I had a chance at a dalton or kaep contenders(before he started, like a week before) needless to say I didn't act quick enough so they didn't have it left. Haha told him I guess it was meant for me to wait it out.

(01-31-2013, 04:56 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Doc I already tried this lol and I had facts backing it up. I talked with David the C's manager. He was gonna give me a AJ contenders but said one of the representatives sent it out. Then I had a chance at a dalton or kaep contenders(before he started, like a week before) needless to say I didn't act quick enough so they didn't have it left. Haha told him I guess it was meant for me to wait it out.
Ouch should have taken the Kaep! LOL Hindsight is always 20/20 tho lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC