`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Rodriguez's greed single handedly ruined the Yankees

RE: Alex Rodriguez's greed single handedly ruined the Yankees
(01-30-2013, 12:43 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: every time i had to pay 8 dollars for a guinness at fenway last year, i cursed carl crawford's name
It's the same as your ticket or merchandise comment. It's $8 because people buy it. Stop buying it and see what happens. But that'll never happen. People will keep paying 6pack price for 1 beer and nothing will change.

(01-30-2013, 04:18 PM)PSA10Please Wrote: It's the same as your ticket or merchandise comment. It's $8 because people buy it. Stop buying it and see what happens. But that'll never happen. People will keep paying 6pack price for 1 beer and nothing will change.
since i cant bring in my own, im buying a guinness or four

ITS IN THE BLEEPING SONG

♪♫buy me some guinness and cracker jacks
i just hope that arod gets smacked
so it's root, root root for the red sox
if they dont win lugo's to blame
so it's one, two, three fights youre out
at the old, ball, game
♫♪

You guys may find this interesting:
http://dirkhayhurst.com/2013/01/a-rod-pu...ol-player/
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I think it's fair to add that the Yankees' greed ruined the Yankees. They could've been out from under his contract, but instead they decided to do a NEW 10-year contract that will last until he reaches his early 40s. That's on Yankee's ownership (and probably to a far lesser extent, Brian Cashman). The Yankees wanted to milk A-Rod's fake milestones for all they're worth (which, according to the Yankees is up to $36 million in bonus over 5 years, on top of $20-$30m salary)
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*