`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from A's Fanfest

Back from A's Fanfest
Had a blast. Big time. Got all the autos I wanted EXCEPT the main one I went for. The line stopped for Cespedes autos with three people in front of me. Took a ton of photos of him but thats about it. I did manage to get auto cards and mlb balls from Reddick, Coco, and Tom Milone. The Reddick ball was a game used ball from opening day 2012 in Japan. Has the nice opening day Japan logo on it. Coco and Manager Bob Melvin each signed brand new mlb balls. Along with the opening day ball I bought another game used ball there and had other players/coahes sign it(Pat Neshek, Adam Rosales, Evan Scribner,Michael Taylor, Chris young, Chip Hale,Grant Green). Jarrod Parker wasnt there and thats another auto I wanted. Over all it was a great day. My wife , kids and I enjoyed it and will do it again next year.

[Image: EPSON004_zps2eda5894.jpg]
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

RE: Back from A's Fanfest
Very nice!

Mike

Nice autos! Sounds like you had a blast!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

nice i have a few reddick auto's myself
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Awesome, I wish I could have been there! Was talking to a die hard season ticket holder at my LCS and said he didn't even hear about it until last minute. Maybe I'll bump shoulders with you at a couple games this year.

awesome! fanfests are the coolest!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thanks for the comments guys. Cant wait for opening day.
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present