`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Had to share this pick up

RE: Had to share this pick up
(01-28-2013, 07:36 PM)ugameck Wrote: Who is AJ Green? I'll trade you Chris Kelsey auto for it Wink
Lol...I'll have to think about that one Tongue

WOW... did the seller not know who he was, being that he's pictured in his college uniform and not his Bengals stripes??? Crazy pickup.....well done.

Reminds me of 2006 when I bought a Topps chrome blue refractor of J. Addai rc (booked at $200 at the time) for $15. The seller had never heard of him and thought he was some scrub rookie.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(01-28-2013, 08:55 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: WOW... did the seller not know who he was, being that he's pictured in his college uniform and not his Bengals stripes??? Crazy pickup.....well done.

Reminds me of 2006 when I bought a Topps chrome blue refractor of J. Addai rc (booked at $200 at the time) for $15. The seller had never heard of him and thought he was some scrub rookie.
He did know who he was. It was part of a charity raffle. There were multiple entries, so its not like he only got $7 for it. It's just all it took for my entry to win it.

How in the world did u get that for 7 bucks!!!!!!

(01-28-2013, 11:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: How in the world did u get that for 7 bucks!!!!!!
Charity raffle Smile

(01-28-2013, 06:07 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Wow, 7 bucks!

I spent 8.50 on lunch today and all I got was indigestion!
Funniest thing I have heard all day! Big Grin

Nice pickup Dave!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(01-29-2013, 12:07 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Funniest thing I have heard all day! Big Grin

Nice pickup Dave!
Thanks bud! Good to see you around again.

Wow, that is a great acquisition for $7. Congrats for sure.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Glad to see ya on the move Dave Nice steal my friend
Photobucket

Very nice looking pickup at an even better price.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.