`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
12 Limited FB Case BUST OR SELL!?!?!

12 Limited FB Case BUST OR SELL!?!?!
Hey I need some help here. I have a case of 2012 Limited just sitting here. I don't know if I should bust it open or try to sell the case. what should I do!!! I want to open but I know the possibility of getting my money back by opening is pretty slim. Pretty sure there would only be one mega case hit and after that I doubt there is anything thats going be worth it. the reason im asking is because Im selling all my cards and I just bought this case two weeks ago and now regrete I did! Times are tough and could use the money instead for better things. help me out people!!! thanks!

RE: 12 Limited FB Case BUST OR SELL!?!?!
I'm in the hobby for the fun of it and dont make my living off it. I think if you're in tough times, you should sell it. I'd love to open a whole case one day, but I'll ensure I can afford it. Odds are against you busting cards that'll pay for the case. It's a gamble any way you look at it.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

You have a double edged sword. You have the opportunity of a huge hit which you can unload for more than the case cost potentially. Or you can sell it off and hope for the best. Because the season is over it is going to be hard to get a premium on it. Personally I would break it and try to sell it off or break half and do a half break to get money back in your pocket.

Sell the case and use the money to buy you some high end singles.

You will miss out on the temporary thrill of the bus but you have permanant happiness with the singles you buy.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-28-2013, 05:05 PM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: I'm in the hobby for the fun of it and dont make my living off it. I think if you're in tough times, you should sell it. I'd love to open a whole case one day, but I'll ensure I can afford it. Odds are against you busting cards that'll pay for the case. It's a gamble any way you look at it.
What he said. Chances are slim in todays product of making your money back.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

THAT CASE WOUDVE ALREADY NEED POPPED AT MY HOUSE.

POP IT !!!!!
Insert Banner.