`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Malkin autos so hard to come by?

Why are Malkin autos so hard to come by?
So I've been searching the Beckett database for about a week now, off and on and can't find any active user with an Evgeni Malkin auto for trade? Is it me or do these seem rarer than most autos? Thanks for looking.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Why are Malkin autos so hard to come by?
Malkin autos aren't that hard to find, there's plenty of them on the bay. One thing there is a bunch of us Pens fans on this site as well as others. Usually when someone pulls a Malkin auto it gets traded pretty quick. I have had several people PM me asking if I need the card they pulled before they even show it in a thread.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I realize that, but it was odd to me that people had more Crosby autos for trade than Malkin. I'll have to outbid some pens fans on the bay then Smile
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

I'm waiting on a pending trade for these 2 Geno's....but i still have them if you can top the pending offer for 2 Jamie Benn Cup APR's /249.

[Image: EvgeniMalkinTheCupHonorableNumbers.jpg]

[Image: EvgeniMalkinTheCupScriptedSwatches.jpg]

If you're looking to buy i will sell them both for $225 delivered!

[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

Can't top that....thanks though