`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27 Bryce Harper cards for sale, as well as other goodies; details in thread!!!

27 Bryce Harper cards for sale, as well as other goodies; details in thread!!!
I play in a band and we play almost every weekend. Although we're a hard rock band and we play aggressive music, we very rarely have trouble at our shows. HOWEVER, at our show last night, our singer made a joke over the mic between second and third set which we all thought was harmless because the crowd burst into laughter, but one person took offence to it and decided it was time to rush the stage and push our singer right through my $1100.00 drum kit. Our singer is rather sore okay. My drums, on the other hand, took a hit.

The $200.00 custom-made front skin for my bass drum now has a huge rip in it. The tom mount that attaches the rack tom to the bass drum snapped. And my vintage 1960s Ludwig snare drum now has a huge scratch on it.

Unfortunately, right after the guy pushed our singer through the drums, he ran out the door immediately to the side of the stage. Our guitar player hightailed it after the guy but couldn't catch him. We called the police, and due to lack of video surveillance, we have no idea who the guy is. Regulars at the bar said they'd never seen him before.

Luckily I still have my practice kit that I can use for the next little while as I fix my gig kit up, but it's going to cost me a few dollars to do so.

After thinking it over for most of the day, I've listed 48 cards for sale, including my entire 27 card Bryce Harper collection. Other cards for sale include a Yu Darvish auto, 3 Billy Hamilton autos, a Ricky Henderson rookie, a 1993 SP Derek Jeter rookie, a Yoenis Cespedes auto, a Wil Myers auto, a Skip Schumaker "rally squirrel" card, a Will Middlebrooks auto, and a Manny Machado auto.

Please PM me if you have interest in any of the cards.

RE: 27 Bryce Harper cards for sale, as well as other goodies; details in thread!!!
Is the SP Jeter graded?

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: 27 Bryce Harper cards for sale, as well as other goodies; details in thread!!!
No it's not.

(01-28-2013, 06:13 AM)toddaray Wrote: Is the SP Jeter graded?