`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Tristar Houston Show hits and pick ups

Tristar Houston Show hits and pick ups
I just got back from my weekend in Houston. It was an amazing weekend and besides having a great time I learned a lot more about the business side of the business that will help me when I decide to start my own up one day. I did a lot of trading and selling of some of my personal collection as well as spending money that I had saved up for the weekend. I ended up buying two boxes of Triple Threads, one box of Marquee, and one box of A&G as well as some singles. I also took some pictures of a few autograph balls that I can't believe they let me hold. Without anymore reading to do, on to the hits...

[Image: IMG_1773_zps506011a8.jpg]
A&G relics

[Image: IMG_1774_zps56fa714d.jpg]
Triple Threads
[Image: IMG_1787_zpse0c57f2e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1786_zps4894ac53.jpg]
Marquee hits

[Image: IMG_1789_zps21a21739.jpg]
Clemente relic

[Image: IMG_1790_zpsfdb9a481.jpg]
Traded for this beauty!

[Image: IMG_1775_zpsafa51cf4.jpg]
Awesome Weaver patch auto 1/3 I already sold this one.

[Image: IMG_1785_zps95d5f48b.jpg]
Longoria 1/1!!!

now onto the auto balls that I could not afford to buy but the guy was nice enough to let me hold and take pics of...

[Image: IMG_1780_zpse75de69b.jpg]
Babe Ruth

and the best for last...

[Image: IMG_1781_zpsdb3e0eec.jpg]
Shoeless Joe Jackson!!!

I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

RE: Tristar Houston Show hits and pick ups
Wowza! What was the price on the Shoeless Joe?
Kepler

(01-27-2013, 11:40 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wowza! What was the price on the Shoeless Joe?
He said he was offered $165K and he turned it down. I think he was looking for over $200K

First off sweet pickups! One question though i thought shoeless joe could not write his name? That auto looks remarkably good for not being able to write his name! Love the Ruth though!

(01-28-2013, 12:00 AM)magneto2 Wrote: First off sweet pickups! One question though i thought shoeless joe could not write his name? That auto looks remarkably good for not being able to write his name! Love the Ruth though!
He learned to write later on in life. There are some autos of him out there but they are extremely rare. I think Leaf did a Chase for the Joe Jackson auto and that card sold for $65000.

Nice pickups!! Those balls are pretty sweet too.....ummm those BASEballs are sweet.

Nice DiMaggio jsy card
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Really nice pickups. Lucky to hold a Shoeless Joe Jackson auto. How much was for the Ruth? Check me if you are willing to trade the Delgado triple threads.

Awesome pickups! Those autographed baseballs are amazing! Any authentication on those?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

check me for the ike davis if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo