• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I did a little exchanging...
Big Grin 
I did a little exchanging...
Sold this tannehill for $150 that I pulled:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300837553494?ssP...1561.l2649

And got this BEAUTY:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Ultimate-Nu...true&rt=nc

And I still have $40 leftover that I will use towards my 2 boxes of SP authentic in a couple days. Thanks for looking everyone! Btw, what do you guys think of this year's SP authentic?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: I did a little exchanging...
Cant beat that. I traded (Sold) my Andrew Luck Crown and turned right around and bought my Peyton Manning 1/1 Auto lol Nolan will always be a great, Tannehill could go either way lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

wow nice Man sweet exchange I like the SP actually good luck with the boxes
Photobucket

(01-27-2013, 10:59 PM)branesergen Wrote: Cant beat that. I traded (Sold) my Andrew Luck Crown and turned right around and bought my Peyton Manning 1/1 Auto lol Nolan will always be a great, Tannehill could go either way lol
That's what I was thinking especially since felix and ryan both had perfect games. Btw it's a 3 way 1/1!!! Felix's jsy #, ryans jsy #, AND LAST ONE MADE!!! HOLY CRAP!!! Tongue

(01-27-2013, 11:00 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: wow nice Man sweet exchange I like the SP actually good luck with the boxes
thanks!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Spa is always good but I'm biased of course...and great sale/buy. I would be happy with it.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Yea I'd make that switch any day. Nolan is a HOF and King felix is dominant, just stuck in Seattle lol. I really like SPA too but thats because I can get cards of my Heels Smile and Quick from my alma mater Appalachian State!

I would definitely say you did a great trade, congrats!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE