Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
itg horrors of war
Thumbs Up 
itg horrors of war
Well...i was just browsing the bay and stumled upon one of these horrors of war cut signatures. As an archaeology major, historic autograph collector, and card collector, this set is like a dream come true. Unfortunately, the one i found on ebay was way overpriced. Has anyone else seen these?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: itg horrors of war
I have seen the boxes in my LCS. Apparently they are HUGE there, and he brings in about $250+ a box. One guy hit a Mussolini Auto and got better than $7,500! Who are you looking for?

Randi

RE: itg horrors of war
(01-27-2013, 05:41 PM)rayeates Wrote: I have seen the boxes in my LCS. Apparently they are HUGE there, and he brings in about $250+ a box. One guy hit a Mussolini Auto and got better than $7,500! Who are you looking for?

Randi
They were in Famous Fabrics right? I want a civil war one, but theyre soooo everpriced. I found a handfull of civil war ones on the bay, but they are of nobodies (literally!) And the sellers want 140+ for people of no significance. The only significant civil war one ive found so far is PT Bouerrigard and its almost a grand (his auto is worth about half that!)

Congrats to the guy who sold the Mussolini...i wouldve laughed him out of the building if it was offered to me for that. You can get sigificant documents signed by him for that cost!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75