`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
02-01-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
I'm kind of excited to see the hits. Even with a bad box I still had a great time ripping. Enjoy!!

Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
Well, I am purty damn sad that my 49ers couldn't seal the deal! They should've brought Joe Montana or Steve Young out of retirement for a few downs there to get the job done. But kudos to SanFran for not ever giving up!

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
02-04-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - The Votes Are In
I would be interested in all Rhett Ellison and Rod Streater (including base) either as a trade or buying.

Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison
02-05-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
friendly UPDATE bump...hope you all are having a wonderful day!

02-20-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Bump...it amazes me that with over 1000 page views, I've only got 30-some-odd responses. Please, give me your opinion on my box break. Thanks to those who have participated in my case break!

02-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Honestly it's hard to get a read on Prizm for me. The boxes are so expensive (at least at my LCS) and I haven't seen too many good autos coming out. I hear the gold refractors went crazy nuts in basketball and people are trying to bring that over to football but I just don't see why these inserts /10 are any better than every other insert /10 that's out there. And this is coming from someone who loves low #'d inserts! I love your red RGIII and the Curry 1/1 is really nice too! But apart from the Martin redemption and Blackmon auto it's hard to get excited about a ton of common rookies that each have 500 different autographed cards already. Just my 2c.

That being said I would be interested in any extra Favre or Locker you might have pulled... Smile

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting Brett Favre (7,222 unique as of 8/13/2014), Packers, and UW Huskies Bishop Sankey, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Desmond Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)
02-25-2013, 06:45 PM
(02-22-2013 01:43 PM)uwash97 Wrote:  Honestly it's hard to get a read on Prizm for me. The boxes are so expensive (at least at my LCS) and I haven't seen too many good autos coming out. I hear the gold refractors went crazy nuts in basketball and people are trying to bring that over to football but I just don't see why these inserts /10 are any better than every other insert /10 that's out there. And this is coming from someone who loves low #'d inserts! I love your red RGIII and the Curry 1/1 is really nice too! But apart from the Martin redemption and Blackmon auto it's hard to get excited about a ton of common rookies that each have 500 different autographed cards already. Just my 2c.

That being said I would be interested in any extra Favre or Locker you might have pulled... Smile

Thank you for the comment. I know what you are talking about. Another example would be the Andrew Luck 1/1 autos. A 1/1 from Playoff Contenders sold for $43,000 on eBay while a 1/1 from Topps Chrome first sold for less than $12,000...that one is back on eBay and is at $16,000 with less than two days to go. Question is...why?! Why does a 1/1 from Playoff Contenders sell for 3x what a 1/1 sells for from Topps Chrome.

Anyway, thanks again for your insight!