`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Series I Release Wednesday

Topps Series I Release Wednesday
Just wondering if Wal-mart and Target will try and get an early jump on Topps Series I and have them on their shelves on Tuesday. Just anxious to bust open some 2013 Topps.......

RE: Topps Series I Release Wednesday
Usually it's out Sunday or Monday. I can't remember if it was Series 1, 2, or Ginter but last year one of those was out Saturday. There are people posting on other boards who seem to be taking a trip to Walmart every couple hours.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I usually see retail out the Monday before Hobby, as Hobby always comes out on Wednesdays.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks for the info, guess I'll be going to wal-mart tomorrow....

Ebay has some listings already from stuff that has been opened.
Sportscardradio.com says that series 1 started showing up at retail locations on the 25th.

If I find some tomorrow I will decide if I'm going to do the emerald set or not.
Is this thing on?

There were false reports over on Blowout that it had hit retail on the east coast on Friday and Saturday but nothing has showed up on Ebay yet which means it hasn't hit.

Already have my complete 525 card set won on E-bay. Now to pick up the parallels as soon as they hit the market.

(01-28-2013, 01:36 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: There were false reports over on Blowout that it had hit retail on the east coast on Friday and Saturday but nothing has showed up on Ebay yet which means it hasn't hit.
I don't what you are looking at-- I see all kinds of stuff on Ebay that is freshly opened-- cards are photographed on tables etc.

update- found blasters etc at Walmart here today but nothing at Target.

One change -- last year the Walmart blasters had 2 packs that where all blue cards. this year there is 2 blues per pack.

Was snowing here today, not worth the trip to Wal-mart. Will go tomorrow to check out the shelves. Thanks for the information Real or Not.