Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New custom cards!! (SCANS)
Photo 
New custom cards!! (SCANS)
I have made a new and ongoing series of custom cards for players I will most likely be able to meet and get autographs from over the course of this season.

Yesterday I had the first three signed by Joe Ragland, Marcus Lewis and David Barlow.

I prefer to use photos with college or NBA jerseys (greater visual value, really) instead of the Spanish jerseys, which turned out to be a huge success with the players, who loved them.

Below the first three signed copies and a sample of the ones I've got stacked up for the remainder of the season.

Remember to check regularly on http://folkscards.webs.com where I update more frequently on my regular and custom IPAs and TTMs!

[Image: allwz.jpg]

RE: New custom cards!! (SCANS)
dude.. those are outstanding.. Smile I wish that card design was available.. so simple and clean! How about an insert?
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Really impressive stuff! Love the designs! Do you make customs for other people? I would be interested in getting a few. Just picked up a 2012-13 Leaf Signature series Rodman Silver Inscriptions #ed/10 if you would be interested.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(01-27-2013, 07:39 AM)antriarc Wrote: dude.. those are outstanding.. Smile I wish that card design was available.. so simple and clean! How about an insert?
Thanks! simple and clean was the thought behind this. As for the inserts.. wait for it, I've got that covered

(01-27-2013, 12:55 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Really impressive stuff! Love the designs! Do you make customs for other people? I would be interested in getting a few. Just picked up a 2012-13 Leaf Signature series Rodman Silver Inscriptions #ed/10 if you would be interested.
Thank you. I wouldn't mind making you a few. To avoid violating the forum Terms please PM what you're after.

I remember when a lot of these guys were in college... Marcus Slaughter, Tweety Carter, etc.

Great looking custom cards!

The Valencia game against Bilbao will start in 45 minutes. Can't attend the game but did have a chance to pop past the arena and get this auto when the visiting players arrived...

[Image: escanear0330.jpg]