`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some 1st anniversary pickups

Some 1st anniversary pickups
So I'm coming up on my one-year anniversary of joining the site and getting back into the hobby after a few of relative inactivity (minus a couple of random packs every year). In honor of that I figured I'd post some of my favorite pickups from the last month or so.

The one thing I've really noticed about being active on here is it's given me some direction for my collection. Seeing what everybody else is doing and picking up has motivated me to improve what I've got and what I want to get - started collecting in 85 and this is the first time I've had any real direction.

So I thank the active posters and traders on here for helping me improve my collection. Now, I just hope I can catch up to some of you guys eventually Smile

[Image: 1_zpse5312baa.jpg]
[Image: 2_zpsdcb189f7.jpg]
[Image: 3_zpsc1a86d16.jpg]
[Image: 4_zps35c5248f.jpg]
[Image: 5_zpsa26b282e.jpg]
[Image: 6_zpse137777c.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Some 1st anniversary pickups
Nice cards!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks, man.
Kepler

Good stuff, Jared! And I couldn't agree more with you, the Beckett community has really been special this past year in helping me as well. Here's to our next year!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Happy Anniversary!
Nice cards .... But why only 1 Dillon Maples card Smile
I'll get my butt in gear to set up that trade (if you're still interested) ... sorry for the delay. Been trying to get my stuff uploaded into organize, but it's been ridiculously slow uploading at the site.
Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I didn't want to make everybody jealous with my plethora of Dillon Maples and Derek Norris autos. But yeah, I'm definitely still interested. LMK when you've got it ready to roll.
Kepler