`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA

LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA
I'm currently conducting my monthly PC card search. As the title states, I'm looking for Russell Westbrook RC's for my "Primary PC". I've also decided to start a "Secondary PC" that currently consists of Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker and Klay Thompson. When it comes to Westbrook, I'm mainly looking for BGS 9.5/PSA 10 graded auto's and/or SSP cards. I will consider his RC's that have been graded BGS 9 as long as they are cards that have thicker stocks. Also, if you happen to have one of his cards that you strongly believe would receive a very high grade, I may be interested as long as you have a few proper, clear images of the card for me to check out. If you happen to have something highly graded of any of the players in my Secondary PC, I will most likely be interested. Although, I do plan on submitting cards to BGS sometime in the near future so it's not absolutely necessary for the cards in my side-PC to be graded. As long as they appear to be pack fresh and are free of any defects, I'd love to check them out.

Please let me know if you have something FS that fits any of those descriptions. I'm willing to spend anywhere from $10-$300. Although, I may go in excess of 3 for slightly higher-end Westbrook cards that are highly graded and are, in my opinion, VERY much worth it.

Please refer to my Bucket to see which cards I already have on hand: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook

P.S. The only card that I've acquired (redeemed) for my side-PC is a Totally Certified Klay Thompson "Rookie Roll Call" blue auto.

THANKS!!

-B
Photobucket: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook
Primary PC: Russell Westbrook
Secondary PC: Kemba Walker, Klay Thompson, Bradley Beal, Kenneth Faried, Harrison Barnes
LTB: BGS 9.5, PSA 10 & Highly Grade-Able Raw
RC AU, AU/GU and/or SSP ONLY

RE: LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA
To the T.
Secondary PC: Kemba Walker, Klay Thompson, Bradley Beal, Kenneth Faried, Harrison Barnes

To the T.

Do you have any MJ cards man? I have a ton of Klay Thompson cards I would be willing to part with for MJ. PLMK.

Also you said you got the actual card back of the Klay Cerified Blue redemption? Or you just have the redemption?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-11-2013, 01:46 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Do you have any MJ cards man? I have a ton of Klay Thompson cards I would be willing to part with for MJ. PLMK.

Also you said you got the actual card back of the Klay Cerified Blue redemption? Or you just have the redemption?
I don't have very much when it comes to Jordan cards. My cards that are FT have dwindled down to a very small amount. Hence the reason that I have yet to add any to my Org. I believe that the best pair that I have are the following:

1) 2009-10 Upper Deck Now Appearing #NA6 Michael Jordan
1) 2007-08 Fleer Decades of Excellence #10 Michael Jordan

I'm aware that these two are very common in most Jordan collections, but I figured that I'd let you know about them anyways. I've also got an odd-ball MJ card. It probably doesn't hold much value because it was made by Aamer Sport in Taiwan (???) years ago, but it is an interesting one. The card was made to look like a card from the 1986 Topps baseball set and has a picture of him in a White Sox uni swinging at a pitch. I do have other miscellaneous base and low-end insert cards from the early 90's, but the majority of them are in rough shape. If you'd like to see any of the three that I mentioned, let me know.

The Totally Blue Klay Thompson auto has been redeemed on Panini's website, but I have yet to receive it. I'm assuming that it may take a while because they LOAD their products with redemption cards. If any of the Klay cards that you have are auto's and are in great shape, let me know. I don't really expect us to be able to work out a trade with what I have, but I may be interested in buying.

Thanks.

-B

Just wondering if you would be interested in this Westbrook...its not graded and I could provide better scans...I have 2 of them...one numbered 02/12 and the other 08/12...LMK if you are interested...I am willing to let go of 1 depending on price.

[Image: WestbrookHardenPatch.jpg]

(03-12-2013, 07:14 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Just wondering if you would be interested in this Westbrook...its not graded and I could provide better scans...I have 2 of them...one numbered 02/12 and the other 08/12...LMK if you are interested...I am willing to let go of 1 depending on price.
I apologize for taking so long to respond. I do appreciate you sharing, but I think I'm going to pass. I actually sold this bad boy on the Bay about 8 months ago and was able to get a nice Topps Chrome RC autographed refractor graded BGS 9.5 with the money:

SOLD for $350 on eBay 7 months ago!! photo WetsbrookNT.jpg

That one was numbered to /6. I absolutely loved the card, but I really wanted to focus on his rookies.

-B