`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else uninspired by the 2013 Draft Class?

Anyone else uninspired by the 2013 Draft Class?
This appears to be a good year to do some cheap prospecting. What is everyone else's opinion on this draft class?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

RE: Anyone else uninspired by the 2013 Draft Class?
Draft without big name running backs or quarter backs are dull, and only montee ball is worth truly prospecting off the bat

I say pass but ill keep an eye on a few
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

This truly is the year of interior linemen and linebacker depth, you know, the sexy players...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Shhh dont be saying that, your gonna end up giving me some competition lol
(01-26-2013, 05:29 PM)LongliveStl Wrote: only montee ball is worth truly prospecting off the bat

I say pass but ill keep an eye on a few
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Maybe a defense player will get a lot more hobby love for once. I would to see a defensive player or a guy on the OL to be "the man" this year for once.
Also having an even balance across the board and not just a couple big name guys may help with having not so many "bad" boxes as such?
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Not real excited about it but I remember the exact same sentiment going around about the 2011 class and that turned out OK.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(01-26-2013, 07:15 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Maybe a defense player will get a lot more hobby love for once. I would to see a defensive player or a guy on the OL to be "the man" this year for once.
Derrick Brooks, Lawrence Taylor...yea, that would be a nice change for onceSmile

From a hobby standpoint it may be true that is no "big" name in this years draft, but I see a few RB's ( after Ball ) that would be good next season. Too bad there are no really stellar WR's this year because last years were very disappointing. It will be interesting to see who is the first QB taken and to which team. Should be a great time for teams to fix their O lines and Defensive secondaries.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(01-26-2013, 07:30 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Not real excited about it but I remember the exact same sentiment going around about the 2011 class and that turned out OK.
Huh?
Cam Newton, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton....

3 of those players changed their teams to make them better and were hyped up and everyone wanted to pull them.

Newton alone had everyone busting packs. It was a consolation when you pulled a Gabbert, Ponder or Locker.....or Kaperslick.

2012 sucked - 2 elite QBs and a whole lot of nothing.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

.... Russell Wilson is hotter than Charizard in Pokemon right now. He is the reason I am collecting now. Gotta catch em all!! (Russell Wilson).