`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Thanks Chi - Glad I could dazzle Big Grin

Jd - Dunno looks pretty clean. I wouldnt trust me to judge. Ones I thought would get a 9 got a 9.5 and ones I thought would get a 9.5 got a 7 lol Want me to send it in with my next sub? Probably going to anyway lol Then we can go from there. Since its PC either way Im going to get it graded lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Hey there I noticed a little problem in your thread here and no its not McCarthy. haha, that SJax doesn't belong in there.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

lol sounds good to me!

Totally - Lol sure it does ... That is unless of course you have a Manning you wanna use to pry it from me? lol

Jd - Alright will do. Tho you know if it comes back a 9.5 its gonna be harder to get from me LOL
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC