`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes
Very nice... The Jenny is my favorite...Wink

Wendy - You are correct. And Nolan they are 2010 and 2011 both years numbered to 5 and I have 2 from each year now. I messed up and bough the wrong year - Twice LOL So it looks as tho I am going to have to get the rest for both years now lol

Jd - That would be number 2 Big Grin - One of them has got to come back a 9.5 Big Grin But my main concern is the 10 auto. I'm going to send another submission in next week with both of those. If neither comes back a 9.5/10 then back to the drawing board. Funny thing is I bought like 6 boxes of Contenders and no AJ (Only reason I bought them, well and hoping to pull a SP like the Tebow, not the base SP's Tongue), so I bought one online, decided to try 2 more boxes a couple days later and pulled the Green lol

Jk - Thanks! Lol I love showing off almost as much as I love my Manning cards lol Keeps people talking on the boards which makes Bakerman happy LOL
Eraser - Thanks! Her PC is getting up there Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Very nice hauls dood. If you have a Fleener problem, i can help ya !
Insert Banner.

Thanks! Ive actually been blessed to not have a Fleener problem. I do have a small case of the Egnews this year tho but overall not too terribly bad lol
Manning PC

WOW awesome additions sir. Love the multi color and them there press pass autos. Congrats on landing the Manning PP auto. Still need to pull the trigger on one myself.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Thank you sir! Been losing a couple of the PP autos so I saw that one at the show and it looked real clean so I did it lol You'll see a couple of these in your mailbox soon Big Grin
Manning PC

(01-26-2013, 11:33 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Lol I saw the other side of the Jenny whenever Mik uploaded it to photobucket. Love the pickups! Another AJ contenders! Does that make 3 of them?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. Smile
(01-26-2013, 01:13 PM)branesergen Wrote: Thank you sir! Been losing a couple of the PP autos so I saw that one at the show and it looked real clean so I did it lol You'll see a couple of these in your mailbox soon Big Grin
Right on. Thank you sir. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

And here is Saturdays mail. No sense in making another thread right? lol

For the Random PC:

[Image: img057.jpg]

A little Magic - Thanks to Stockton Kevin for this one!

[Image: img058.jpg]

Panini Redemption - JD what you got for it? You're the only one getting a shot otherwise its going in the PC lol

[Image: img059.jpg]

Some stuff for trade that I got in a lot and from Kevin in a trade:

[Image: img060.jpg]

The Mannings!:

[Image: img061.jpg]

I dont know what to think about this one - If anyone remembers the Crown Luck I pulled well I sold it and used the cash to buy this - Dunno if it was a good decision or not:

[Image: img062.jpg]

Oh

But it is

And its my 1st

[Image: img063.jpg]

1/1 BABY!!! Yeah I think it was a good decision too Big Grin

Manning PC

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Wow that Bo Jackson is awesome! If you want to trade that Russell Wilson redemption lmk
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Wow that Bo Jackson is awesome! If you want to trade that Russell Wilson redemption lmk
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]