`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What players haunt your collection?

RE: What players haunt your collection?
As RobbinsDynasty mentioned earlier Starling Castro pops up everywhere for me. My guess is that he has a card in almost all the insert sets so he has more inserts than others so he gets pulled more often. When I was a kid Jose Cruz followed me everywhere. When I sorted my cards when I was younger my Astros pile was always taller than the other teams because of the massive number of doubles of him.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

growing up, i would only usually get 1 blaster for my birthday, every single year i pulled brian mccanns base card
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Way back in the day when I bought enough five cent packs of 1970 Topps to complete my set, I ended up with close to 20 Sandy Alomar, Manny Mota and Tony Taylor cards. Now, more than 40 years later I still have several of each.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I saw a lot of Devin Mesoraco in 2012, this was the only one I was okay with pulling, but even then, I couldn't help wish it was a better player...
[Image: 12mesoraco.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Ted Lilly - I've pulled many parallels of him the past couple years. Nothing against the guy, but not exactly a dominate player.

Jarrod Parker may be his replacement though based on my 2012 Topps Chrome purchases. At least he was a rookie though so there's some potential.