`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
my latest 6 box break... not too bad

RE: my latest 6 box break... not too bad
(01-25-2013, 08:21 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Holy cow Mike, you did GREAT!!! Congrats!

Wendy, do you need the Texas auto for your set?
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Like others have said - Holy cow what a break! When I was a kid playing football with the neighborhood kids I used to pretend I was Eric Metcalf LOL Yeah I know I was only 12 Tongue So anyway - If/When that Green gets replaced can I have a shot at it? I think I have something you'll want Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-25-2013, 08:45 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Wendy, do you need the Texas auto for your set?
No, use it for some bait. Only one auto per box, so the poor guy who got the other 12 free packs got a whole lot of nothing!! Wink

I pulled that same Metcalf as well, so the Texas bases are covered!

Thanks for asking though. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow Mike, those are some great breaks! Smile Cam Smile lol and then AJ on top of that!(hope they get it fixed) and then a Tar Heel in Quan!

(01-25-2013, 04:09 PM)solid133 Wrote: Nice job on getting 2 Newton Autos, check my site/org for the Allen Bailey auto, thanks!
offer sent
(01-26-2013, 12:51 AM)branesergen Wrote: Like others have said - Holy cow what a break! When I was a kid playing football with the neighborhood kids I used to pretend I was Eric Metcalf LOL Yeah I know I was only 12 Tongue So anyway - If/When that Green gets replaced can I have a shot at it? I think I have something you'll want Big Grin
LOL.... nice Metcalf recall, I always pretended to be Stallworth, not a huge Swann fan Smile

Of course you can first shot at the Green. I am sending the cards into UD tomorrow. They have already opened a case for me and are awaiting the cards get to them for replacement. Now I just hope they send me another Green and not a Bila Powell auto /5 Sad
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

wow 2 Theismanns I wish I had some Hines lol
Photobucket

Sweet boxes mike...congrats bud......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Great breaks Mike!!! you absolutely KILLED it!! those will get you some FINE Ward cards.
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I like the Rudolph and the JT hits!! PM me a price if you like.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]