`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leaf Best of Football - 2 Boxes

Leaf Best of Football - 2 Boxes
I have opened two boxes of these so far, and gotten pretty good return, at least close to my money back on both. Got each for 175ish off ebay.

First box got me the RG3 below and the Otto Auto, the RG3 was a 8.5 BGS but I broke it out. Its funny cuz I actually pulled the same RG3 in a Rookies and Stars box I got for Xmas, so now I have two!(gunna sell one)

[Image: IMG_1734.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1633.jpg]

Other box got me the sweet Rod Woodson 1/1 Sketch card and the Dalton Five Star RC AU. Gunna sell the Woodson but hold onto the Dalton, would trade if someone is interested, but I like Dalton, think he has some room to grow.

[Image: IMG_1723.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1741.jpg]

Thinking about buying another, what do you guys think? Seems to be much better return than regular boxes.

RE: Leaf Best of Football - 2 Boxes
Not too bad.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-25-2013, 12:28 AM)branesergen Wrote: Not too bad.
You think I should spring for another? Prob got my money back or close to it on both, but would be nice to hit something big of course.

I personally think you have gotten lucky lol. Better value than any other box out there tho.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-25-2013, 12:46 AM)branesergen Wrote: I personally think you have gotten lucky lol. Better value than any other box out there tho.
Lol well then glad I got lucky on them, I might try one more for the hell of it, well see if I can get a decent price again.

Gotta roll the dice once more.....what you want on the Dalton?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(01-25-2013, 12:55 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: Gotta roll the dice once more.....what you want on the Dalton?
Kinda like the Bernard pierce and vereen, but not sure I'd trade them for the dalton, u have anything else not in the bucket?

Just the org and what's listed in the football folder.

(01-25-2013, 01:06 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Kinda like the Bernard pierce and vereen, but not sure I'd trade them for the dalton, u have anything else not in the bucket?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I've seen some big ticket items come out of these boxes. Is it worth the risk? I think so. I pulled a Peyton Manning BGS 9.5 Chrome rc out of the lone box I busted. Good luck with the decision that you make.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

(01-25-2013, 02:07 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: I've seen some big ticket items come out of these boxes. Is it worth the risk? I think so. I pulled a Peyton Manning BGS 9.5 Chrome rc out of the lone box I busted. Good luck with the decision that you make.
I'll try another, at 170-180 its worth the price, I got close to my money back on both, and really like the pulls, might have even made something on the box with the 1/1 Woodson.