`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base card trading

RE: Base card trading
pls check me -would trade in your favor as well. Looking to clear them out for 2013
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(01-24-2013, 08:29 PM)GermanVerman Wrote: Kinda wanted to get some ideas from some of you of what sites you use to complete base sets. I do not mean buying off the bay but tradeing for them. I have decided to finish some sets instead of looking for autos and such at the moment while I build up my pay pal again for the 2013 stuff and was hoping to find people that enjoy trading base for base or even some non auto and relic inserts. Any help would be appreciated and ignore my org at the moment as I am having problems with it which tech support is supposed to fix....again.
Thanks in advance.

Ollie
The best site for trading base is right here!!! Most of my trades are for base, inserts and low end PC needs. There are a lot set builders here and It's a great way to finish sets off.
Like most of the guys above have said, look us up and send offers when your organize is up and current.

EDIT: mark your needs in organize and " trade for" it will make the searching a LOT easier. my 2 cents http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...iggrin.gif

Check my org for GQ I have a lot in there
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

Thanks everyone and I will take a look once my org issue is fixed, which I hope is monday. Plus gotta reload stuff in org afterwards from what I was told by customer service.

Ollie
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base