`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ORG Problem
01-24-2013, 07:24 PM
ORG Problem
So decided the other day to reorganize cards in my org to make it easier for me to complete some sets since I just threw cards in org originally. As I organized I deleted some folders and collections that had been moved or sold. The thing is that my "all cards" counter never got lower. Also when I had a friend check it still showed all the cards and such as being in my org still. So after messing with it I deleted everything that I had in org and the counter still says I have 2300+ cards in there even though there is nothing in my org at the moment as I can see. Callled beckett support which said they would reset everything back to 0, which has not happended. Was wondering if anyone has run into this issue and if so how did you get it resolved. Any info would be helpful as this is the second time it has happened and last time they created a whole new account for me from which I had to start all over again with trades and such. Thanks

Ollie

[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: ORG Problem
Hey Ollie,

I just checked out your Org. and it says that it is cleared. I hope that it was the CS team doing it for you. Rough go that it happened like that, though. One thing that I have noticed that causes this is the deletion of folders/collections with cards still in them. Whereas they have not been officially removed from your Org. they just float around with the stats that you put on them. Some people have been able to clear their Org. after this has happened to them, but I know that there are others who have not been able to.

If there is anything that I can give you a hand with, do not hesitate to ask. I will do the best that I can! Best wishes!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
01-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Randi,

Wen I look at my profile under stats it still says I have 800+ for trade and 1700+ "Haves". Also in my org when you look at "All cards" it still says 2300+. Thanks for the heads up on deleting folders with cards still in them and that is something I will have to keep in mind. Wonder why for you it says my org is clear but on my end it shows.

Ollie

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
01-24-2013, 10:45 PM
1. did you empty your trash after you deleted them?

2. clear your browsers history and cookies. usually, however, all you have to do is close your browser and restart

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

01-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Jacoby,

Yea nothing in my trash and cleared browser and cookies. Also restarted but sill got it saying 2300+ under the "all items" but no cards anywhere in org and no folders besides system ones.

Ollie

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
01-25-2013, 07:48 AM
When you delete cards from your Org. you just remove their tags (Names of the collections). They are still in your All Items collection.

Ray

01-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Ya but then they should be listed in the all items collection. When I click on it its empty but says 2362.

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
01-25-2013, 02:33 PM
(01-25-2013 10:59 AM)GermanVerman Wrote:  Ya but then they should be listed in the all items collection. When I click on it its empty but says 2362.

Try this... when you are in your Org. and have hit All Items, hit the little drop-down menu beside the Select check-box and click Collection. This should take a while with the slow Org., but it will select everything in there. From there hit Send To Trash and then empty the Trash. I have heard from others that this one works, so hopefully it will be sufficient for your issue. Please let me know how it turns out.

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
01-25-2013, 03:31 PM
[Image: securedownload.jpg]

Here is a pic of what my org looks like. Hopefully you can read it as all I have on me atm is my phone at work.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
01-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Well talked to beckett again today since it has been two weeks since I could use my org. All I have heard is we are fixing it but it is still not fixed. I will give them till the end of the week but if it is not fixed I will cancel my subscription. I just don't see how hard it is to go in and fix a glitch in someones org especially with two weeks. I understand I am not the only one with an issue but that is not a great excuse when you're taking a customers money to provide a product. Thanks for all the ideas to try and fix my issue. /end of rant

Ollie

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base