(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ORG Problem
01-29-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: ORG Problem
screw customer support. send a pm to wstjr

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 07:02 AM
Try this... add a card to your Org. so that you can at least see something in there... but make SURE to add it to a collection (Recently Added should be okay). Head into All Items, hit the Select drop-down menu and click on Collection. Send them all to the Trash and then empty your Trash. Crossing my fingers for you, man!

And I agree with jacoby... PM wstjr or tkaplan and they will assist you along. Try my idea first, but then give them a shout is nothing can be done that way.

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
01-30-2013, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 12:01 PM by GermanVerman.)
Ok added a card to a collection I made up and it shows up and also icnreases the total under all items to reflect this one added card. Once i click on all items it shows nothing. I tried all the dropdowns and still nothing. Even searched all items and cant even find the card I just added.

Ollie
Ok sent a message to wstjr and tkaplan. Thanks again guys for all the advice. It is more then I have gotten calling beckett.

Ollie
Apperantly wstjr is not a valid user name?

[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base
02-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Ok last update on this issue. I called beckett again today as it has been two weeks that I have issues with my org. They told me to give them another week and would give me credit on my subscription. I have also messaged the people mentioned above and have not heard anything back. I have decided to go ahead and cancel my subscriptions as I am out of ideas to get this fixed and since this is the second time this has happened I am just gonna let it be. Again thanks to all the people who have given input and advice.

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
02-04-2013, 04:43 PM
I have this same problem but i just did it now. Deleted all my basketball cards since i am donating them and they are still in my all.. I'll look more into this another night.

Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's as I only need Ron Darling! Also new project for 2014: Topps Gypsy Queen set base (including minis). Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.
02-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Finally got my org fixed. Only took three weeks but again at least its done. They basically showed all the cards that I could not see in my all items panel. Again thank you to all the people that gave advice and help. Now for the long task of readding everything to my org.

Current Projects:
2013 Tribute Base
02-09-2013, 11:21 AM
I am so glad that they got it fixed for you! Sorry that it took so long, too. I hope that they gave you a subscription extension for the problem, and if not, do go and request it! I will work with you if needed. Best wishes!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]