`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11' Ginter box & 11' Limited box

11' Ginter box & 11' Limited box
So once again i tried the Ginter this time i tried a 2011 hobby box last one was a 2012 hobby and sucked I thought.

Well the 2011 box..............Sucked just as bad................
Best card pulled was a flower mini......yippeiiiiiii

Think Im done with this Ginter crap. Evey card in the box was pretty much base, 2 black no name minis. Relics were Lee,Lind, and someone else just base.
I really think they need to lower the box prices if there gonna sell crap like these lol. Maybe its just me but I think I have gotten 2 junk boxes....

The 2011 Limited was meh ok.

Griffey jr Silver Sluggers numbered to 299<<
Kolen wong numbered to 249
Walker weickle numbered to 199
Matt kemp opti numbered to 199

Autos were
Mike walker #d to 899
Ryan Tatusko #d to 620
Elvis Andrus #d to 299

RE: 11' Ginter box & 11' Limited box
That sucks, man. I really like the old school look of Ginter but I don't think I would ever get a box. Gotta stick with the flagship Topps on our box-buying budget.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Oh man, that was a brutal box, sorry man.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I hear ya guys this was a waste of time and money. I doubt Ill ever get another A&G box.....worthless. It must be you either hit big time or get the shaft..

Nope its not just you. I've never had better than relics. It is either feast or famine, and it seems like only a couple boxes per case will actually be close to worth your money.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Ya kinda what I thought. its really dumb how they do it in this product. I would prob buy more if the boxes werent so expensive for whats inside.

I think the Ginter from that year is the hardest to get anything descent. Last year I pulled 5 autos and nice rip card with a ext Nolan Ryan.

id been happy with one auto from either of them 2 I busted lol.

But I guess the flower mini is cool. i could toss it in some dirt so I could have some sweet flowers Smile