`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Upton traded to the Braves....Done Deal !!!

RE: Justin Upton traded to the Braves....Done Deal !!!
Great trade for Alanta, They got to keep the top prospects like Teheran and Simms. Prado's best asset was his versatility, but with Justin Upton in the Outfield, Prado basically becomes a third baseman, one who last year hit less RBI (10) and Homeruns (5)than the other guy the Braves added in Chris Johnson. While I feel Prado is superior to Chris Johnson, I think the Braves stole this trade
Collecting NFL Hall of Fame Rookies currently own: 174/273 Members.
I also collect Braves,Texans and other Hall of Fame rookies and autographs from other sports. Autograph's of pretty women from the non-sports world are fun to chase

This is pretty cool, I look forward to watching the Upton brothers playing together

does michael bourn have ebola or something?

Didn't see that coming. Thought it was just talk about a trade, never thought one would get done.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

As a dbacks fan I feel 2 things right now, disappointment and relief. Disappointment cause Upton was supposed to be a superstar player and never came close to that status and relieved that I don't have to hope and pray he lives up to the hype anymore. He is an immature, lazy, cocky player who gives the braves an above average bat with lackluster defense. He is a good player but don't expect a superstar.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Alllllright...now the Braves have picked up two stiffs to go with thier over-rated right fielder and let thier best outfielder go......can't wait for the season to start! Go Phils!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.