`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
redemption question/help

redemption question/help
So I redeemed a archives fan favorite Bryce Harper it went to shipped status on 1-11 as of today I still haven't received it and the tracking number they listed says invalid they do use USPS as this is my first redemption any help would be great.

RE: redemption question/help
Think they say like up to 14 days or something? And they use both ups and ups.And Monday was MLK day so no mail.

Have you put the tracing/delivery confirmation number in usps site directly? Remember the number you have is not really a tracking number like UPS, its a delivery confirmation number. Sometimes not even scanned until at your door.

Yes I put the tracking number in USPS website and it comes back as invalid number . Thanks for the quick response was just curious as what was the norm from shipped to received as I've seen a lot of negative posts about topps and there redemption program

The data on the Topps redemption site is not accurate..saying shipped means it is in the loop to be shipped..can be anytime now..or later..they do not seem to care much about it..

I havent done a redemption in a long time but when i did my order from the golden giveaway, I had the cards shipped and with in a week maybe less the cards arrived.
I remember long ago though it did seem the redemptions took a bit longer. Maybe there shipped from different location or what not

Last year I redeemed at least 3 or 4 redemptions. When the status changed to shipped it took another couple weeks to get it. Its crazy how that system works. I had a bowman chrome aroldis chapman that took almost 2 years and a Bubba Starling auto i got in 3 weeks. If you are worried i would call customer service or see if your lcs knows anyone at Topps. Good Luck.

When it shows shipped, it means it is ready to be mailed. They ship all there things in a big bulk pickup. If your item was near the end of that pickup you get it quick, if it was at the start of the pickup load you will wait awhile. The shipping number is their internal number, not a UPS/USPS number.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Usually within 2 weeks like everyone is saying. I called on my Lawrie redemption and the girl was beyond confused on why the tracking number didn't work but as yankeescop said it's an internal number. Took about 13 days to receive after it said shipped. Good luck, you can always call but be prepared to listen to David Wright for a while

Usually two weeks or so. But the time it takes to come can be all over the map.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks guys will just wait for it now that I am informed