`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
WOW!!!! I never thought investing in Kaepernick would pay off like this!

RE: WOW!!!! I never thought investing in Kaepernick would pay off like this!
(01-23-2013, 08:13 PM)malaka76 Wrote: disgruntled cowboys fans... Too many haters and not enough congratulators!
Actually, my 2nd favorite team IS the Baltimore Ravens. I like them so much, IN FACT, that I don't get bothered in the least bit, when my Cowboys lose to the Ravens.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-23-2013, 06:37 PM)malaka76 Wrote: I just took a look at my organize to check the Kaepernick prices and... OMG!! Imagine how high they are gonna go when he wins the Super Bowl!! I am in shock! Seeing all of those $$$$ signs make me wonder if I should sell them all... Maybe not...
Keep a few rare ones but sell now if new prices are out , not gonna be a franchise quarterback . Average running qb on real good team. All running qbs eventually either get hurt or stop running. No slam on him but he may be at his peak demand now. Would invest in Lucks for the long run.
Photobucket

Congratulations, I would recommend selling what you need to, to recoup your original costs. So essentially everything left in your Kaep collection would be free. They are basically selling at 10x what they were 4 months ago. So you would profit nearly 9 cards for every one you sold.

Even with a loss his cards will not drop big time. His cards are getting where they should be and are still a little short when comparing him to Ponder, and Locker.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I TOTALLY disagree! hes not just a running QB... He has a cannon for an arm and is very accurate. He doesnt run stupidly like RGIII to get himself hurt because he can avoid hits. Hes a smart QB that knows when to run or throw.
(01-23-2013, 08:28 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Congratulations, I would recommend selling what you need to, to recoup your original costs. So essentially everything left in your Kaep collection would be free. They are basically selling at 10x what they were 4 months ago. So you would profit nearly 9 cards for every one you sold.

Even with a loss his cards will not drop big time. His cards are getting where they should be and are still a little short when comparing him to Ponder, and Locker.
I was thinking the same thing. BTW GO NINERS!

(01-23-2013, 08:25 PM)sparty78 Wrote: Keep a few rare ones but sell now if new prices are out , not gonna be a franchise quarterback . Average running qb on real good team. All running qbs eventually either get hurt or stop running. No slam on him but he may be at his peak demand now. Would invest in Lucks for the long run.
clearly you havent watched him...dude can torch teams w/ his arm...