`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest Baby In My Growing Collection!

RE: Newest Baby In My Growing Collection!
(01-27-2013, 06:31 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Well, How about updating us? whats the scoop?

And was he a facebook friend? or did he come across this? This is interesting that you have an NHL Player as a facebook friend. If only manon rheaume didn't take out a PPO on me, I'm sure we could have been facebook friends too.
Yes, I had him as a Facebook friend a week or two before I purchased the jersey. I am also Facebook friends with Levente Szuper and Wade Dubielewicz. The jersey then popped up on a forum for game-used memorabilia, I jumped on it, and the two and two came together at an interesting time.

I posted the jersey like I always do and he expressed interest in it. I told him that I would like to trade since I still want/need something of his for my collection and he told me that he might not have that much stuff left in his own collection since he has given off a lot of his stuff to various auctions over the years. I told him not to worry and that I am sure that we can work something out for it. That's essentially where we are right now.

RE: Newest Baby In My Growing Collection!
That's pretty sweet that he contacted you about it. I would definitely try to get it to him in trade for some other piece he has. As mentioned above that jersey is probably special to him, and it'd be a lot cooler having a piece in your collection that came directly from the player who wore it!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054