`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
part rant part question: UD Redemption

part rant part question: UD Redemption
Well, as you all know, I've got a 11-12 Ultimate Signatures UNNUMBERED Gabriel Landeskog auto that's been pending for...months. Since it's said "Committed to signing soon" for this entire time, I dropped their CS an email, just to see if they had a ballpark idea of when the card would be ready (yes, I know, but it was worth a shot), and shocker of the century I was given the usual "there is no time table...blah blah...blah blah...you're SOL...blah blah...thanks for wasting your money -CS" email Tongue. Now comes the question...should I just replace it...or wait it out some more?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: part rant part question: UD Redemption
If I were you I would ask for a replacement and have that be some Red Wings cards.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(01-23-2013, 03:20 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: If I were you I would ask for a replacement and have that be some Red Wings cards.
i was thinking that...but I'd be terrified they'd send me crap of "equal value" lol

(01-23-2013, 03:31 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: i was thinking that...but I'd be terrified they'd send me crap of "equal value" lol
Its a chance to take. Who knows you could end up with some sick Red Wings cards, some junkers or you can keep waiting for you card. Either way you should get something to keep or trade.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Any last opinions? Im about to ask for a replacement. If it was short printed id consider waiting, but its unnumbered and ive only got 17.00 in it!

That's probably a good line of thinking.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-23-2013, 08:17 PM)wickabee Wrote: That's probably a good line of thinking.
Now we all know my luck...as soon as i take a replacement Landeskog will become Wayne Gretzky...but if i wait he will lose a leg to gangreen lol

Depends on the BV, and whether they're willing to work with you on it. If they offer to give you something you'd want for your PC, that works, but if they offer equal value at random, you may end up getting junk.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(01-23-2013, 08:22 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Now we all know my luck...as soon as i take a replacement Landeskog will become Wayne Gretzky...but if i wait he will lose a leg to gangreen lol
Oh he's gonna be huge, don't worry about that. But an unnumbered AU? As long as the name is somewhat recognizable you should do okay. They replaced my Stastny AU with a Tatar STS.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-23-2013, 08:28 PM)wickabee Wrote: Oh he's gonna be huge, don't worry about that. But an unnumbered AU? As long as the name is somewhat recognizable you should do okay. They replaced my Stastny AU with a Tatar STS.
Well i just replied to their email and kissed a lot of butt, so lets see what they say lol